Monday, August 31, 2009

November 19, 2008

Hello Family!  Everything is going good here.  I am serving in a small village called Coimbatore.  The population is about 1.5 million and I think I am the only white person in all of Coimbatore so it is really weird. I was really having a hard time when I first got here and was really homesick.  I didn't really like the food and it was so different and I was not sure if I would be able to do this for the next 2 years.  But everything is getting better and now I am starting to love it.  The members here are all so amazing.  My companion is amazing too and he helps me so much and his name is Elder Banavath.  He is from Hyderabad, India. Everything is great here.  We have 3 baptisms this Sunday and then 2 next Sunday and then 4 or 5 in the next couple of weeks.  The work is truly amazing and the people are so much nicer here than in the US.  I have a lot of pictures to show you but I don't have time because we had to teach a lesson today.  Everything is just so amazing here and it gets really hot here sometimes.  Well I have to go I will write you even more next week and will send pictures.  Thank you so much for all your love and support.  I love you all so very much.  Love Elder Jeppesen

No comments:

Post a Comment