Sunday, August 30, 2009

October 30, 2008 - 1st email from MTC

Hey hows everything going? I hope all is well. This week has just been awesome. Thursdays are my pdays and the only time I get to email. Everything has been amazing here though. The are 9 elders in my district. There are a total of 14 of us going to India. Only 6 of the elders in my district are going to India. We have amazing teachers here and they know so much about everything in the gospel. On Tuesday we had a devotional and Elder L. Tom Perry of the Twelve Apostles came and spoke to us and he was very good. Also the MTC choir sang and they sounded incredible and the spirit was so strong. Still learning how to do my laundry haha. We went to the referral center yesterday and had to call people all over the country. But it was really scary, I got all answering machines till the very last call and he was not interested so it didn't go very well for me my first day but it should get better. Tell everyone thank you for their letters they were great to read. My branch president is Doug Smith who owns all the car dealerships and his counselor is Bro Studderd who was an assistant to 3 us presidents so they have a lot of stories and they are awesome. Well everything is going good and the MTC is awesome. If I need anything I will let you know. Well everything is good. Love you all so very much. Love, Elder Jeppesen

No comments:

Post a Comment